Fundraise your way in 3 easy steps...
Choose your fundraising idea
Fundraise your way. Choose to get active, celebrate a milestone, remember a loved one, or simply fundraise and raise awareness online.
Create a Fundraise4Stroke page
Create your page, which you can customise, with all funds going to Stroke Foundation.
Share and Invite
Share your page with family, friends and colleagues and ask them to support your fundraising efforts or join your event.
PREVENT STROKE. SAVE LIVES. ENHANCE RECOVERY.
We will empower a greater proportion of adult Australians to recognise the risks of stroke which can be changed, and in doing so increase their chances of preventing stroke.
We will support hospitals and healthcare providers across Australia to strengthen their capabilities in stroke care and rehabilitation services.
We will reach out to those impacted by stroke to ensure more Australians can connect with and access trustworthy information, resources and post-stroke support.
Together we can change the state of stroke in Australia for the generations to come.
We're here to support you. Need ideas or fundraising help?
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1300 194 196
Together we've raised $577,265
TO HELP PREVENT STROKE, SAVE LIVES, ENHANCE RECOVERY
- Jenna Kemp just donated $15.83
- Third Party Team just donated $21.10
- Third Party Team just donated $26.38
- Amanda Barker just donated $21.10
- Derek Skues just donated $14.85
- Val Ling just donated $20
- Simone Hoffmann just donated $47.48
- Anonymous just donated $20
- Bec just donated $5.28
- Monica Lisle just donated $10
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Sun Theatre just donated $751.50
- Brenda Elzarka just donated $75
- Brett Cheatley just donated $20
- Brett Cheatley just donated $14.85
- Anonymous just donated $10.55
- Edward Yencken just donated $20
- Jessica Brown just donated $26.38
- test 556 just donated $1
- Mel just donated $3,230
Pay it forward
We know that 26 people leave hospital each day after a stroke with no support or resources*.
That's 26 people each day falling through the cracks.
By raising awareness, sharing your story, and fundraising in your community, you help to make sure that no one feels alone.
Together, we will ensure that survivors of stroke and their families have support not just in the immediate aftermath, but along the whole journey of recovery – however long that takes. You give researchers the time and resources to do their work to find the next game changer in stroke.
*Stroke Foundation’s National Acute Stroke Audit
About Stroke Foundation
Stroke Foundation is a national charity that partners with the community to prevent stroke, save lives and enhance recovery.
We are the voice of stroke in Australia and work to:
- Raise awareness of the risk factors, signs of stroke and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Improve treatments for stroke to save lives and reduce disability.
- Improve life after stroke for survivors.
- Encourage and facilitate stroke research.
- Advocate for initiatives to prevent, treat and beat stroke.
How others Fundraise4Stroke
Men's Health Awareness Ball
In 2021 Financial Reporting Specialists, held a gala ball to raise awareness and funds for Men's health.
Nathan's Steps For Stroke
For National Stroke Week Nathan attempted the LBG Bridge to Bridge walk to raise awareness and funds for Stroke Foundation.
Sara's 39 is the New 40 Fundraiser
2022 survivor of stroke, Sara, decided to fundraise in leiu of birthday presents. In addition she'll be challenging herself to get active for every donation!