Choose your fundraising idea
Fundraise your way. Choose to get active, celebrate a milestone, remember a loved one, or simply fundraise and raise awareness online.
Create a Fundraise4Stroke page
Create your page, which you can customise, with all funds going to Stroke Foundation.
Share and Invite
Share your page with family, friends and colleagues and ask them to support your fundraising efforts or join your event.
Fundraise your way in 3 easy steps...
PREVENT STROKE. SAVE LIVES. ENHANCE RECOVERY.
We will empower a greater proportion of adult Australians to recognise the risks of stroke which can be changed, and in doing so increase their chances of preventing stroke.
We will support hospitals and healthcare providers across Australia to strengthen their capabilities in stroke care and rehabilitation services.
We will reach out to those impacted by stroke to ensure more Australians can connect with and access trustworthy information, resources and post-stroke support.
Together we can change the state of stroke in Australia for the generations to come.
We're here to support you. Need ideas or fundraising help?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 194 196
Together we've raised $738,253
TO HELP PREVENT STROKE, SAVE LIVES, ENHANCE RECOVERY
- James Nasrawi just donated $50
- Rima just donated $105
- Karin just donated $100
- Anthony Chan just donated $105.50
- Richard James just donated $105.50
- Painting Stroke by Stroke Event just donated $950
- Matt, Hayley, Zach & Alayna just donated $105.50
- Liam McDonald just donated $27
- Ruth just donated $10.55
- Nic Ruys just donated $420
- Greg Dorahy just donated $100
- Emily Vickers just donated $31.65
- Anonymous just donated $79.13
- Aby & Sophie just donated $105.50
- Mark & Kathleen Plastow just donated $52.75
- Deb Frecklington MP just donated $30
- Ruth Same just donated $211
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Rob. just donated $52.75
- Jim hogan just donated $79.13
How others Fundraise4Stroke
Men's Health Awareness Ball
In 2021 Financial Reporting Specialists, held a gala ball to raise awareness and funds for Men's health.
Nathan's Steps For Stroke
For National Stroke Week Nathan attempted the LBG Bridge to Bridge walk to raise awareness and funds for Stroke Foundation.
Sara's 39 is the New 40 Fundraiser
2022 survivor of stroke, Sara, decided to fundraise in leiu of birthday presents. In addition she'll be challenging herself to get active for every donation!